Monday 16 July 2012

A few grey hairs lol

lolllll.... i have a few grey hairs since i been going through this lol.... but no when i die it i am a bit rubbish... but that is what i have to put up with for now... its part of the image... dont ask me... ask God!! lol.. I think its so when I am back with Gracie I go to Toni and Guys and get hair sorted... vissual message to these robots.... you know even my hair went better!!! yeah things we gotta do... also blond means you stand out n dont caree lol especially with a few spots i missed yeah... not that good on my own... but hey.... its who I am.... I think it has to be done a certain way and God likes to put the odd lil thing there that people might question and then it gets confirmed to them a moment later..... we create the question and the answer .. so people dont need to ask.. its all there..love you

No comments:

Post a Comment